October 30, 2011

It's only just a start

Greetings,

Beginning tomorrow morning, I will begin what I hope will be an informative expose account of the state of EMS in the County of San Diego. I was here back in those days, and while I have managed to "dodge" the bullets, I have sat back, watched and listened, to all of the things that went on back then... and still continue today.

It is my hope, that maybe together we can change the system we are forced to operate within and create a system where there are not those of privilege and those that are not as fortunate, or are not welcome.

My last name is not "Haynes", "Cooper" or "Ochs". But I have been there while many of the things I will talk about here, took place. The story told to you will be one where you will witness fear, greed, and corrupt behavior by those in power as a means of preserving their hold on EMS, and how those who stood their ground before them were crushed into the ground.

I hope that my little "stealth revolution" will provide a small amount of change in our system of EMS... and eventually set right what became corrupt very early for the sake of power and control over the paramedics of San Diego County.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment